Thursday, March 5, 2015

Thankful Thursday #29


Welcome to Thankful Thursday!  Feel free to grab a button and link up your own Thankful Thursday list below.

Goats Milk Lattes

This week I am thankful for:

Hudson plays so well with Delaney.

Big brothers who push little sisters on the swing...Honestly I swear I sent that kid outside with a coat on... how she can play outside in that outfit and not freeze is a miracle.

Good friends who offer to babysit... So... If you hang out here quite a bit it may sound like we pawn our children off a little too often... Trust me we are a homeschool family... I am with my children far more than I am without them.  That being said, thank you Rob for taking on our trio of cutie pies so Craig and I could go see Two Pianos Four Hands on Saturday afternoon.
Oh the difference a little light can make.

Photo Walks... This week I have been heading out, often with little photographers in tow... to see my everyday neighborhood through fresh photography eyes.  The result is that  I have some delightful and fun photos of ordinary things.

What are you thankful for this week?


If you haven't already head over and enter The Hunt for a New Name contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment