- I wish it was socially acceptable for people to touch more... Please don't think I'm creepy... You see I'm pretty good at giving shoulder rubs... and I know that could bless people... but it's kinda awkward to be like "So you want me to massage you?"
- If you call me and say "Hey you wanna (insert spontaneous adventure here) ... it is rare that I will say no... I will probably say no to camping or outdoor activities in the winter things with my smallest child though.
- I used to be a very black and white person... now there are actually few things I hold with a closed fist. I am embracing grey... the color... ahem.
- I want to be great at something... but have very little patience to hone a craft... I am trying hard with writing however.
- I like to pick things... It's hereditary... my mother and my sister have the same
- I'm a lot better driver than I used to be... according to Craig.
- I am more
freaked outbothered by moths than spiders... there are a few times I have either screamed so loud I woke up most of my family or caused bodily harm to an innocent bystander... when faced with an unexpected moth encounter.
- I love fluffy clouds... they remind me of paintings... which is odd I suppose since they are real life.
- Watch Derek... I loves that show.
- Good conversation fuels me... it's nice to know someone and be known well... I like discovering that I am not alone in my quirks.
There you go people! What did you learn?