Saturday, March 8, 2014

Write Crap...

A fellow homeschool mom Teresa from Capturing the Charmed Life posted a list titled You Know You're a Homeschooler When...

Number 4 on her list caught my eye... "The kiddos tell grandpa to “write crap” when you’re stuck for clever story ideas."

I am in a bit of a stuck place lately... I feel like some topics around here need a bit of a rest... and other topics swirling around in my head are either somewhat taboo... or not really my story to tell...

But over this week... for at least the next 5 days... in the spirit of practicing my art... honing my gift... and establishing my voice... I will write crap...

Feel free to join me!



1 comment:

  1. http://queenheroical.blogspot.ca/2014/03/writing-crapor-right-crap.html

    I like how the words crap and or come together in my link to make a new and perplexing word ...crapor ... I think I need to use that more often

    ReplyDelete