Monday, September 2, 2013

September Resolutions

September is a season of new beginnings...And so I will choose to make a few September resolutions...
(I plan to evaluate and create new goals each month)

Health: I NEED TO RUN... but I have been letting my laziness get in the way... so my new motto is: "just put on your running gear and see how far that takes you." Goal: Since I am having my wisdom teeth out tomorrow I am not making my goal to run every day in September... but my goal is to get up and move my body... with the hope of running the last 1/2 of September.

Personal Growth: I want to meet new people... not that my current peeps aren't fabulous... but want to put myself out there and risk inviting people over for a meal or coffee... Goal: Invite 3 people that have never been to my house over.

Spiritual Growth: I confided in a friend that even though I am not looking forward to having my wisdom teeth out... I am secretly looking forward to the rest that will come with recovery.  WHAT THE HECK!! Something is wrong here if I am excited about drugs and sleep after surgery... Goal: 2 days in September that are just me... I will not grocery shop, run errands, clean...etc.  I will rest.  That might look like Craig taking the kids away... or me hiring a babysitter for an afternoon... but I will be alone to read, think, pray, be calm, relax...

What about you?  Do you have September goals?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment